Regional Operations Director - South (2322)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to apply for a Regional Operations Director role with Kingdom, based in London working across the South of England.
Applicants require a minimum of 5 years+ experience in a similar role.
Salary: Up to £50000.00 per annum plus £5K per annum KPI bonus
Benefits: Company vehicle, Laptop & phone
Regional brand ambassador responsible for the delivery of service excellence thorough ownership, process and effective team management
Essential Selection criteria / Skill Base Requirements
What does success look like?
Exceptional customer service involves understanding the service being sold and how to identify potential opportunities for growth and development of the division.
Regional Business Managers must understand, empathise and manage their customers’ expectations, always aiming to surpass in operational delivery and customer relationship management.
Exceptional customer service also involves developing real relationships with the customers and listening to their concerns and desires
Examples shown are not exhaustive and may include any other reasonable duties:
- Deliver great regional service (security, LAS & FM)
- Deliver great service on an agreed number of key accounts through ownership
- Introducing contract efficiencies, added value, innovations and real solutions
- Complete announced & unannounced contract visits and audits
- Maximise all we have to offer through customer awareness of all Kingdom service lines, USPs and technology
- Provide an agreed volume of qualified sales leads
- Support sales in whatever capacity required of you
- Selection, compliance, development, mentoring and performance management
- KPI performance control
- Demonstrate evidence of success