Regional Relationship & Development Manager - Midlands (2483)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to apply for a Regional Relationship & Development Manager role with Kingdom, working across the Midlands area.
Applicants require a minimum of 3 years+ experience in a similar role.
Salary: Up to £35000.00 per annum dependent on experience, plus sales commission.
Benefits: Company vehicle, Laptop & phone
Regional brand ambassador responsible for the delivery of service excellence thorough ownership, process and effective team management.
Essential Selection criteria / Skill Base Requirements
Role & Key Responsibilities
- Deliver great service on an agreed amount of customer contracts through ownership (security, LAS & FM)
- Grow your contracts through customer awareness of all Kingdom service lines, USPs, technology and margin maximisation
- Introducing contract efficiencies, added value, innovations and real solutions
- Provide 5 qualified sales leads per month
- Support sales in whatever capacity required of you
- Red Zone awareness, ownership and the autonomy to trouble shoot and fix
- Early awareness of all re-tenders and contracts reviews to support a win strategy
Demonstrate evidence of success