An excellent opportunity has arisen for a CCTV Operator to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a site in Uxbridge, UB8 area.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: Average of 36 hours per week.
Shift Pattern: Various shifts as per site rota. Opportunity to work more hours if holding an SIA DS licence.
Pay: £11.59 per hour
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid CCTV licence and CCTV experience
- A full five year checkable employment history
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach
- IT skills
The Security Officer will be required to:
- Monitor CCTV screens and follow site procedures as required
- Liaise with client to fulfil security requirements on site
- Complete various security documentation
- Liaise with manager effectively and efficiently
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom
- Supervise and control site access
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder