Mobile Cleaning Operative (2184A)
We have hours available for a Flexible Worker - Mobile Cleaner working in the Rugby area, covering various sites.
Cleaner will need experience on buffer/ scrubbing machines and carpet cleaning.
You would be working on average 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8 hour shifts, times to be confirmed.
A UK driving license is essential.
A van is provided to travel between the various sites.
• Earn additional money (second income)
• Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
• Company Pension (when applicable)
• Weekly pay every Friday
• Holiday pay
• Possibility of future permanent opportunities
You may be able to get additional benefits including High St, money off vouchers, reduced cost insurances etc (conditions apply)
The Cleaner will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the contract. Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
Previous experience working as a cleaner is beneficial
The following skills are also essential:
• A ‘Can do’ attitude
• Excellent organisational skills
• The desire to do a good job
• Excellent Customer service and people skills
• Good time keeping skills