Production / Assembly Worker (Fibre Laser components) (J716)
TEMP -2- PERM WORKERS WANTED
MON - FRI x 37.5 HOURS PW 07:30 - 16:30 (finish 13:00 Fridays)
£8.72ph + £13.08 pw O/T
Excellent opportunity to join a world leading company in its state of the art Rugby, Warwickshire facility. Our client is a true global leader in the manufacture and supply of industrial fiber laser components, sub-assemblies and systems. These positions are initially on a on-going long-term temporary basis, however temp-2-perm or permanent positions will be available to suitable individuals.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 07:30 - 16:30 (early 1pm finish on a Friday)
All applicants MUST be prepared to undertake practical assessment and interview, during which, our client will be looking for individuals that display the correct attitude to learning and ability to follow precise, detailed process and procedure, whilst undertaking methodical, high quality work in a clean environment.
The successful candidate will be taught how to and then required to build a variety of electrical and mechanical sub-assemblies. Ideally looking for someone with previous component assembly experience, the candidate must have enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE*
* Possess a high degree of manual dexterity (nimble fingers) and a high level of concentration.
* Used to working from technical work instructions
* Used to working with delicate, precision components and assemblies.
* Good eyesight and manual dexterity is essential
* Excellent & precise record keeping.
* Ability to think logically regarding problem solving within area of experience.
* Capable of training others at basic level.*
This vacancy really is an excellent opportunity to join a global brand with very real progression possibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.72 /hour