We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Front desk Receptionist to conduct all aspects of reception and administration duties at a large Retail store.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will be providing a first-class front of house service. This position is to cover for maternity leave for an initial period of 8 - 12 months.
Work hours: On Average 16 - 25 Hours per week. Monday - Friday on a rotating 3 week shift pattern. Week 1 -07.30 - 14.00, Week 2 - 09.00 - 17.30 & Week 3 - 16.00 - 20.00.
Pay rate: £10.50 per hour.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A full five year checkable employment history
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach
- IT skills, good working knowledge of MS Office
- Previous Reception experience, good customer service and an ability to stay calm under pressure
- Positive, professional and approachable person
- Good organisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Maintaining a positive and professional environment in which to receive guests
- Ensuring that every ‘service user’ is greeted positively and professionally
- Ensuring that all occupier specific protocols are followed and that Guests are directed appropriately
- Issuing visitor passes and ensuring that visitors are signed in and out
- Responding promptly and professionally to internal and external telephone calls and emails and handle effectively to a satisfactory conclusion
- Ability to multitask under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality of work
- Liaise with the facilities department on fault reporting
- Liaise with Housekeeping to ensure the reception environment is effectively maintained
- A range of general administrative duties are included within this role
Any other duties that could be reasonably expected.