Ongoing Temporary position’s available in this area - Weekly pay.
Hours until - 29/04/2018 - may reduce.
Great opportunities to transfer from temp to perm.
Pay rate varies, as per site rate worked.
Person specification: To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid SIA Licence; or applied for
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Industry experience and background;
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours;
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
- Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records;;
- Customer focused;
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach;
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative;
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills;
- IT skills
Responsibilities: Security will be required to:
- Ensuring all customer security requirements are met in line with site assignment instructions;
- Conducting patrols to ensure customer premises, stock and staff are safe;
- Dealing with site staff and visitors in a professional manner;
- Assisting any conflict resolution;
- Completing any necessary paperwork and reporting’
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom;
- Supervise and control site access;
- Conduct regular site patrols;
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder.